We are pleased to debut this awesome key ring in bring spring colors, plus the traditional herringbone for a more subdued look. No more digging for your keys in the bottom of your purse! Fashionable and functional in one!
Take a Swig with our stemless wine glass!
• VACUUM INSULATION - Swig Premium Drinkware uses double-wall vacuum insulation technology, which means the space between the stainless steel walls is void of matter. With no medium for heat to transfer, your drink’s temperature will not be impacted by the outside temperature.
• COLD UP TO 24 HOURS/HOT UP TO 12 HOURS - Swig’s double-wall vacuum insulated drinkware will keep your beverage cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours.
• 304 GRADE - 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL - Crafted from 304 grade 18/8 stainless steel. All drinkware is BPA free, FDA approved, highly resistant to rust, absorbing odor, retaining taste and bacteria, and easy to clean by hand.
• BPA FREE PUSH-SEAL LID - The clear lid seals tightly with a rubber seal gasket while allowing you to see inside. Dishwasher safe & shatter resistant.
• COPPER COATED INNER WALLS - Swig’s double-wall stainless steel inner walls are copper plated, which provides an additional barrier against heat entering or exiting the vessel.
• SWEAT FREE - Swig’s double-wall vacuum insulation prevents condensation from ever forming on the exterior. Hot liquids will not impact the exterior, either. This means Swig will always be comfortable to hold and never make a watery mess in your hand or on your table.
• PERSONALIZATION - Perfect for vinyling, laser etching and engraving.
Your girlfriend is going to love this set....and so are you! Two choices and one amazing price! The "Does Running Out of Wine Count as Cardio" set includes a red pom cork and the "Yoga Class? I Thought You Said Pour a Glass" includes a pink pom wine cork. Grab these before they are gone!
We all have days when we need just a little bit of humor (and coffee) to get us through. These hilarious notepads are the perfect pick-me-up for you or a friend! Choose from a square notepad that reads "Nothing messes up your Friday more than realizing it's a Wednesday" or a rectangular notepad that reads "I'll start working when my coffee does". We don't know which one we LOVE more!